Gantz-Mountain – Fixed Site Installation System
The Fixed Site Installation System (FSIS) provides a turn-key solution for long duration emplacement of the MT-5-R along with RF signature reduction and ability to overcome urban line of sight (LOS) challenges. Product allows the MT-5/MT-5-R ISNs to use CAT-6 cable for communication and to receive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). FSIS features a rugged FSIS Ethernet Switch for high speed communications with up to five (5) ISNs. The system allows for persistent operations of the MT-5/MT-5-R system without having to switch out batteries and also provides increased refresh rates and data throughput.
NOTE: For expanded area coverage the FSIS can be configured for up to nine (9) ISNs, please contact us for more information on this configuration.
- High speed communications with new FSIS Ethernet
- Switch provides dedicated PoE for each ISNs
- Enhanced Intelligence Automation Viewer Software
- Small footprint – all components packaged into a small
- Rugged transport case
- Turn-key system – all Installation tools as required
MARKETS AND APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Military, Law Enforcement, and Security Services
- Urban and Rural Surveillance
- Force Protection – ideal for safe sites/FOB
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Executive Protection
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.