|Squad Power Manager||008-774|
Galvion – Squad Power Manager
The Squad Power Manager (SPM) integrates with more than 200 varieties of batteries and electronic equipment, seamlessly supporting a wide range of missions and shifting user demands. The Squad Power Manager can draw power from any source – vehicle or aircraft power outlet, solar blanket, primary and secondary batteries, and more – anywhere in the world. With its built-in intelligent power management software, the Squad Power Manager can power a variety of equipment and recharge batteries simultaneously – no reprogramming required. A true plug-and-play solution, the Squad Power Manager reduces weight, streamlines logistics, scavenges power from any available source on the battlefield, and, above all, keeps your equipment up and running when it matters most.
- FIELD-PROVEN – In use with all U.S. DoD branches – including USSOCOM units, U.S. Army SFABs, as well as international special operations units – and the U.S. Army Nett Warrior Program Of Record
- USAF CERTIFIED SAFE-TO-FLY – Can be used while in-flight and/or connected to aircraft power. When used with the SPM, the Nerv Centr SoloPack and SharePack can be recharged while on board
- COMPACT AND EFFICIENT – Helps ground troops reduce their weight burden and operate more effectively – especially in remote or austere environments
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Ensures continuous operation of mission-critical equipment – radios, satellite phones, GPS units, tablets, laptops, medical equipment, EOD equipment, power tools, UAV batteries, and more
- SIX UNIVERSAL PORTS – Power devices, manage energy sources, and charge up to five batteries – simultaneously, without any manual reconfiguration or reprogramming
- RUGGED – Fully ruggedized for military use, the Squad Power Manager withstands temperatures ranging from -30°C to 70°C, and can operate when fully submerged in more than a meter of water
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.