|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Field Forensics – Waterjet Cutting Systems
The Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) cutting process, employing a high-pressure water jet and a sharp-edged abrasive medium, can cut almost any material. ANT Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) cutting systems for cutting in air and underwater allow cutting into ordnance, dangerous tanks or vessels, cutting in explosives atmospheres. ANT's WAS systems provide:
- Cuts that are free of dust and gas
- Cuts of less than 1 mm width
- Remote operability
- Easily transportable systems
- Deep-water (underwater) cutting capability
- Several Mobile Abrasive Cutting Equipment “MACE” systems*
- *See models: Mace, mimi Mace and midi Mace.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.