Fatigue Science – Readiband
We predict the effects of sleep disruption on human reaction time and cognitive effectiveness (alertness), collectively known as fatigue. The capability uses objective sleep measurement (Readiband or 3rd party wearable) via actigraphy to show soldier and squad alertness in real-time and up to 18 hours that day. Our cloud-based software allows data to be used with program leads across multiple groups/locations based on role and permission levels.
- Fatigue risk management platform
- Swipe-activated, low power, touchscreen optimized for varying light conditions, displaying:
– Battery level charging reminder
– Clock for wearer convenience
– Wearer’s name for easy identification
- The soft, flexible band fits a wide range of wrist sizes, and the quick-release clasp is designed to pop off under strain, for increased safety
- 30-day, the rechargeable battery can be charged from any USB computer port or wall charger and requires no accessories
- BluetoothTM wireless syncing with the Readiband mobile app or base station (iPad)
- Water-resistant to 3 m / 10 ft
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.