|CXO Contaminated Water Drysuit||CXO|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
DUI – CXO Contaminated Water Drysuit
Designed to be part of a completely encapsulating system, the DUI CXO is quickly becoming the standard for diving in contaminated water. AMU approved. Manufactured from a Polyurethane fabric, the suit includes DUI's patented Zip Neck Seal with attached latex hood and Zip Gloves. Berry Compliant and available in stock and custom sizing. Contaminated water Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves with Fluorosilicone and 36″ inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect.
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of Polyurethane Laminated Fabric ASTM F739-07 in black and red
- Polyurethane shoulder-entry zipper Suspenders
- Reinforced pads at the knees, waist,and shoulders
- Includes a DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick™
- Select your size of attached socks with RockBoots™
- Color: Black/Red
- Sizes: Small – XX-Large