|Contact ADS for ordering information|
DEFEND 36 – Biting Insect Patch
These topically applied transdermal patches protect the vast majority of its users from the bites of mosquitoes, flies, fleas, midges, lice and even ticks. 100% safe for children and pets, it effectively keeps mosquitoes and other blood-sucking insects away for up to 36 hours.
- Utilizes the human body’s own chemistry
- Natural non-toxic adhesive patch containing derivative formulation of Vitamin B1, as its only active ingredient
- Simple application to user’s skin affords systemic protection from mosquitoes and many other blood feeding insects [e.g. gnats, midges, flies (yellow, black, green, etc.), ticks, et al
- No reapplication necessary for up to 36 hours, even during swimming or bathing
- Not like standard chemical sprays and lotions that require regular reapplication to maintain effectiveness
- Simple instructions; convenient packaging & safe for infants at least one (1) year old
- User’s weighing over 250 need two (2) patches or any user, if insect prevalence is high
- FDA compliant (DSHEA, 94)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.