|Contact ADS for Ordering Information|
Daniel Defense – COLD HAMMER FORGED DIMPLED BARRELS
All Daniel Defense cold hammer forged barrels are made from start to finish in our state-of-the-art facility located in Black Creek, GA. In keeping with our heritage of not cutting corners, all cold hammer forged barrels feature a forged chamber and heavy phosphate exterior coating. They are all MP tested on-site and are available in multiple configurations which includes barrel only (stripped); barrel with Front Sight Base; barrel with Low Profile Gas Block; and barrel with Front Sight Base, gas tube, and delta Ring assembly (complete). These barrels will prove themselves to be more accurate and last longer than a barrel that has cut or button rifling.
- Manufacturing Process: Cold Hammer Forged
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2 x 28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Material: ChromeMoly Vanadium
- Outside Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- Diameter At Gas Port: .750″
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Extension: A4
- Profile: Government
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 10.3″, 14.5″
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.