|Morning Pride® Technical Rescue & Recovery (USAR) Gear – USR-13xC Tails Coat Bronze||ADSINC00248|
|Morning Pride® Technical Rescue & Recovery (USAR) Gear – USR-13xC Pant Bronze||ADSINC00249|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
CrewBoss – Tri-Cert Elite Pant
Finally, a serious pant designed for all hazard professionals. After years of research, design, and rigorous testing, CrewBoss has developed the ultimate first responder pant. Triple certified to meet NFPA 1977 Wildland Firefighting edition 2011, NFPA 1975 Station/Work Uniform for Emergency Management, and NFPA 1951 Technical Rescue (Utility) 2007 edition, the Elite Pant allows you to be ready for any mission critical assignment.
- Certified to NFPA 1951 – 1975 – 1977
- Oversized, extra deep front slash pockets
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket
- Internal BDU divider pocket
- Pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Reinforced, articulated knees
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Two generous rear pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Color: Navy Blue