|Interface Brush Pant||WBPI|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
CrewBoss – Interface Brush Pant
The ideal wildland over-pant, its full cut design allows fast donning for immediate response. Loaded with features that make them comfortable to wear and convenient to don and doff, CrewBoss Interface Pants are ideal for urban firefighters.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Nomex® zippered fly with nickel snap closure.
- Nomex zippered side pass-through pockets.
- Double-layered fabric knees.
- Two-inch elastic back band and seven large belt loops.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets at thighs prevent snagging.
- #10 Nomex zippered leg openings for easy donning and doffing.
- Adjustable double-back hook and loop cuff closures for a tight fit at the boot.
- 3M Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around calves.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Full-cut design
- Color: Yellow
- Size: Small – 3X-Large