|Hickory Brush Shirt||WBSTH|
CrewBoss – Hickory Brush Shirt
The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for Loggers, Foresters, Arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest of workdays by the most rugged workers in North America.
While protecting the user from snags, debris and abrasion, the CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed not only with protection and durability in mind, but comfort and safety with Nomex fabric. Day in and day out, the CrewBoss Hickory Shirt will protect those whose job it is to protect us.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- 3/4″ Zipper design eliminates embers and debris from entering through the gaps between snaps or buttons.
- Prevents snags from limbs, brush, branches, etc.
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
- Color: Yellow
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.