|Dual Compliant Stationwear Pant||WBPS|
CrewBoss – Dual Compliant Stationwear Pant
Stay compliant, within budget and ready to respond with the dual-compliant Stationwear Pant. This pant is the first on the market to receive both NFPA 1975 Stationwear and NFPA 1977, 2011 Wildland Fire certification. The CrewBoss Stationwear BDU is the perfect pant for any urban interface, EMS or rural firefighter. Designed with CrewBoss signature strength and durability, this BDU will provide comfort, convenience and unparalleled protection on any call.
- Dual compliant to NFPA 1975 Stationwear and NFPA 1977 Wildland Fire Standards.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Over-sized, extra-deep, front slash pockets.
- Extra-roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex IIIA fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Color: Black, Navy Blue
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.