CrewBoss – Brush Pant
Built with superior strength and durability in mind, CrewBoss set the standard for a wildland BDU pant with a crotch reinforcement that is guaranteed never to blow out. It is the attention to detail, quality, and strength that continues to make CrewBoss the brand of choice among professional firefighters. Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 and UL certifications.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Color: Khaki, Navy Blue, Spruce, Yellow
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.