|MIL-D1 Ground Search Metal Detector||MIL-D1-V3.40|
CEIA – MIL-D1 GROUND SEARCH METAL DETECTOR
The MIL-D1 is a portable, high-sensitivity metal detector designed to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metals in all soils, including laterite and magnetite. The metal detector comprises a detection head, a telescopic handle, an electronics unit, a canvas carry-bag and a high impact polypropylene case.
- Effective detection of magnetic, nonmagnetic and stainless-steel metal masses
- Accurate pinpointing of the target's position using a bi-tonal system and acoustic modulation proportional to the dimensions of the detected mass
- High discrimination capability for adjacent metal masses
- Compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soils
- Static and dynamic detection independent of thes peed of transit of the detector head
- Very long-lasting battery charge
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical reliability
- Operation monitored by a microcomputer-controlled autodiagnostic system
- Ease of use with minimum training time required
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.