|CMD Ground Search Metal Detector||CMD|
CEIA – CMD GROUND SEARCH METAL DETECTOR
Comprises of a search head, control unit, telescopic pole and an elbow support all jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage. The one-piece foldable design allows the CMD to be operational in a very short time and to be carried easily everywhere. Intentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CMD can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds. The CMD does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA's Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System. The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger, which allows the batteries to be recharged (3 hours max) without the need to extract them.
- Effective detection of all metal and minimum-metal content targets
- Balanced, lightweight, and one-piece retractable design
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Automatic compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soil
- Integrated battery charger
- Long-lasting battery life
- Ease of operation with minimum training time required
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.