|Life Support Air Compressor (LSAC)||AMTC-LSAC|
Capewell Aerial Systems – Life Support Air Compressor (LSAC)
The LSAC is a deployable breathing air compressor
- The Aerial LSAC is a three-stage high pressure breathing air compressor designed to fill the Aerial
- MRS-4500 (Mobile Refill System).
- The LSAC is lightweight and a portable source of breathing air.
- The LSAC operates on 50 or 60 hertz single phase power.
- The LSAC includes an hour meter, pressure switch, vibration isolators, and purification system with automatic condensate drains.
- The LSAC is manufactured by BAUER Compressors, the world leader in breathing air compressors.
- The LSAC is mounted in a protective frame with wheels.
- Warranty: One year after purchase.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.