|Hi-Viz Rescue Hoist Cable Splice||AMTC-R2008-NY|
Capewell Aerial Systems – Hi-Viz Rescue Hoist Cable Splice
In the event that a helicopter hoist cable is sheered or frayed, our cable splice allows the operator to quickly and easily reattach a hook to the cable, allowing the mission to continue safely. The high-visibility neon yellow finish adds a measure of safety by making the splice and hook easier to see in all weather conditions.
- Universal application for all helicopter rescue hoists
- Compatible with all helicopter hooks that accept a 5/16” shackle
- Working load limit 2,500 pounds
- Quick and easy to use—No tools required
- Corrosion resistant
- Top plate designed to secure cable and activate hoist cable stopswitch
- Hi-viz neon yellow finish for enhanced safety and visibility
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.