|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Camel Manufacturing – Pioneer HUB
The Pioneer Hub is a shelter with a clear span of 16’ in each direction with 4 walls whose configuration is chosen by the customer. This shelter can be set up and taken down without the use of tools, ladders, or mechanical assistance. This shelter can be used as a standalone unit or accompanied with any of the Pioneer Series tent systems to create a complex of under canopy shelters for whatever application users require.
- Clear interior span of 16’ x 16’ (256 square feet)
- Eave Height of 6 ft.
- Peak Height of 9 ft. 4 in.
- Frame Bag 1: 18”W x 8”H x 83”L, 107 lbs.
- Frame Bag 2: 18”W x 8”H x 83”L, 109 lbs.
- Fabric Bag: 30”W x 10”H x 36”L, 136 lbs. (Weight can vary depending upon wall configurations an optional add on items)
- Crew Size for Erect/Strike: 3 person
- Available Wall Selections: Plain Wall, Door Wall, Hard Door Wall, Door Wall with Windows, Screen Wall
- Available Add-Ons: Hard Door, Monitor Bracket, Projector Mount, Extreme Weather Liner, Floor
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.