|Robinair Multi-Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Recharge Unit||17800B|
Bosch – Robinair Multi-Refrigerent, Recovery, Recycling, Recharge Unit
The 17800B recovers, recycles, evacuates and recharges. The Multi RRR machine is great for fleet maintenance, covering a variety of makes and models since it has both R-12 and R-134a capabilities.
- Microprocessor – Controls functions; prompts lead you through programmingand also signal when it's time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil, and compressor oil.
- Float Chamber – Automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor for most efficientrecovery.
- Electronic Scale – Makes it simple to recharge to factory specifications; also weighs recovered refrigerant and provides tank overfill protection.
- Vacuum Pump – 6 CFM has the capacity to thoroughly evacuate the system, readying it for recharging.
- Lockout Panel – Prevents mixing of refrigerants; rotates to one side for 1/4″ fittings and to the other for 1/2″ Acme fittings.
- Single-Pass Recycling – Makes an initial pass through the filter-drier; additional recycling can be programmed in case of compressor burn-out, or other conditions.
- Heavy-Duty Filter-Drier – Removes moisture and acid from the refrigerant; can handle up to 200 pounds between change- overs. Comes with two 50 pound tanks, one with 1/4″ fittings and the other with 1/2″ Acme fittings. Also three sets of charginghoses are included – one for R-12, one for automotive R-134a, and one for other refrigerants using 1/4″ SAE fittings.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.