|Berg Containerized Expandable 20′ System, E2S2, Tan||E2SB2C-10075|
|Berg Containerized Expandable 20′ System, E2S2, Green||E2SB2C-10076|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Berg – Containerized Expandable 20′ Systems, E2S2
E2S2 is an energy efficient, lightweight, rapidly deployable shelter. It is a robust structure that meets ISO standards and has 9 high stacking capability. Panel strength and durability are the result of SIP construction utilizing closed cell polyurethane foam, polypropylene honeycomb core, and fiberglass skin. Deployed units have an insulated R-Value of 15. E2S2 base structure can be fully integrated with electrical, plumbing, communication, security and climate control features based on customer requirements. Designed and produced in the USA.
Shelters can be configured to:
- Medical Facilities
- Kitchens/ Dining Facilities
- Data Control Centers
- Command Centers
- Hygiene Centers (Latrine, Shower, Laundry)
- Expandable sides are self-supporting
- Container Shipping Certification (ABS)
- IAW MIL-STD-882C (Safety Engineering Principles)
- Human Engineering Standards 5-17a
- Setup: 2 trained people – 30 minutes