|TerraX3 Hot Weather Soft Toe Boot – Coyote||E11002|
|TerraX3 Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot – Coyote||E11003|
Bates – TerraX3 Hot Weather Boot
The TerraX3 is a heavy-duty Berry Compliant boot made with an ASTM F2413-11 composite toe. This durable hot weather boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a Vibram® outsole. This style is also AR670-1 Compliant, built specifically to meet military specifications.
- Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather
- Breathable and Moisture Wicking Lining
- ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Cushioned Midsole for Added Comfort
- Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole (FOD Approved)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- AR670-1 Compliant. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.