|Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot – Coyote||E08693|
|Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot – Sage||E08695|
Bates – Ranger II Hot Weather Composite Toe Boot
Bates Ranger is AR670-1 Compliant and is built to specifically meet military specifications. This durable hot weather composite toe boot features abrasion resistant flesh-out cattle hide leather and a breathable moisture wicking lining along with a durable long-lasting rubber outsole.
- Abrasion Resistant Flesh-Out Cattle Hide Leather with Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Breathable Lining and Padded Collar for Comfort
- Secure Lace to Toe Fit
- ASTM F2413-11 Rated Composite Toe for Safety and Protection
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Medial Side Vents for Added Breathability
- Cushioned EVA Midsole for Extra Comfort
- Durable Long-Lasting Rubber Outsole
- AR670-1 Complaint. As an option to issue boots, soldiers may wear commercial boots of a design similar to the Army combat boot as authorized by the commander.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.