|Led Medium Intensity Approach Lighting System With Runway Alignment Sequence Flashing Indicator Lights||Contact ADS|
Avlite – LED Medium Intensity Approach Lighting System
- Runway alignment sequence flashing indicator lights
- Provides visual information to pilots on runway alignment, height perception, roll guidance and horizontal references for Cat 1 precision approaches
- LED optics achieve the lowest power consumption at the required intensity
- Consists of two primary subsystems: Sequence Flashing (SFL)/Runway Alighnment Indicator (RAIL) Lights and Steady Burning Array
- SFL/RAIL lights flash in timed, uniform order to add progressive visual guidance down runway centerline
- Steady Burning Array includes 9 lightweight, rectangular barrettes, each approximately 10 ft. long with 5
- LED lightheads and a weatherproof PCU on each
- Steady Burning Array available in permanent frangible or folding portable versions.
- Compliant with FAA MALSR, UFC-3 and NAVAIR-51 standards
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.