Avenues ARE – 10 Gallon CAF System
Enforcer 10 is a Compressed Air Foam Systems that produces 200 gallons of finished firefighting foam from just 10 gallons of water and 40 ounces of FIREBULL® Fluorine Free Firefighting Foam. Each unit offers a 45ft spray distance of superior firefighting solution with minimal working parts. Lightweight, easy to operate, and compact for convenient storage. Fits easily to UTVs and A TVs. UL 711 20:B Certified.
- Performance Pressure Vessel Capacity: 10 U.S. Gallons
- Finished Foam Capacity: 200 U.S. Gallons
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 Feet
- Discharge Duration: up to 2 1/2 Minutes
- Pressure Vessel Construction: Aluminum SAE J-10 Code
- Pressure Vessel Dimensions: 12″X 25″
- Fill Tower: 1 1/2″
- System Hoses: 300psi/6000psi
- Hard Rubber Hose Discharge Hose: 70′ 1/2″
- Rubber Hose Storage: Manual Hose Reel
- Propellant Type: Nitrogen or Compressed Air Propellant
- Cylinder Capacity: One 33 Cubic Ft Nitrogen Cylinder
- Discharge Nozzle: Pistol Grip
- Discharge Nozzle Tip: Straight Bore
26″L x 22″W x 22.5″H
Aluminum SAE J-10 Code
UL 711 20:B
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.