Atlantic Signal – Viper 2 PTT
Viper 2 PTT was designed to seamlessly integrate the next-generation dual net radios with legacy military and commercial radios. With Atlantic Signal's advanced dual net radio programming, the user can benefit from its advanced features and functions while maintaining an intuitive and operator-friendly communication system.
The Viper 2 PTT is a module interface system designed for our dual net radio users. This PTT has three comm ports that can control up to 6 audio channels and can allow the user to run at max, two dual net radios and one ICS/Phone/accessory cable. The advanced programming moves incoming audio in an intuitive manner to eliminate radio confusion.
- Dual Net Radios: PRC163, PRC148C, TW950, SC4200 compatible
- Cross Banding Mode
- Binaural Advance Audio Mode
- Mirror PTT Switch Mode for left eye dominant users
- Vehicle ICS: VIC III & TOC-NET compatible
- Helo ICS: High Impedance, Low Impedance and Fix Wing compatible
- Belt Packs: Telephonics, David Clark and Jupiter Avionics compatible
- Masks: O2 Masks, Avon and Scott Safety compatible
- Chat Program: ES Chat and Wave Relay compatible
- Immersion rating: IP67 and IP68 (10 meters/10 hours) versions available
2.79″ L x 2.68″ W x 1.23″ H
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.