Aspen Water – Aspen 3300M Self-Powered Fresh Water, Man-Portable Purifier
The ASPEN 3300M water purification system will supply 9,000 to 12,000 liters per day of highly purified water from virtually any non-saline water source. Water can be drawn from ditches, rivers, lakes or standing water that may contain chemical and/or biological contamination. The purifier has its own built-in solar charging system and storage battery to run six to eight hours a day off solar. The water transfer pump is also powered by the solar array and/or battery contained in the purifier. It can be powered by military vehicles. The remote light and power system is lightweight and man portable, replacing bulky generator light sets. It illuminates desired areas over 3000 square feet with high-intensity LED white light. Multi power from 110-260 AC 50/60 hertz, 12 volt to 24 DC.
Remote Site Package includes:
• Aspen 2000DM and support case
• 150-gallon (600-liter) water bladder
• Water transfer kit with hoses
• Chlorine pump assembly with tank
• RDLS IV‐remote light and 2000-watt portable generator with custom case, spares, fuel tank
• Operates on 110/240 AC or 12/24 volts DC
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.