|Rigid Cuffs Aluminum||56123|
ASP – RIGID HANDCUFFS
- Rigid Handcuffs may be used to both control and restrain a subject
- The folding mechanism of the ASP rigid design allows the cuffs to be easily carried
- They lock open to form a solid control tool
- The rigid configuration offers the most restrictive handcuff structure; ideal for courtroom or airline restraint
- Extension lock design
- Key release folding bridge
- Raised (right hand) orientation disk & Lowered (left hand) orientation disk
- Recessed finger track
- Contoured hand guard
- Rigid Handcuffs – Aluminum (Shown): Feature a forged, aircraft aluminum, black colored bow
- Significantly lighter than standard Steel Handcuffs
- Even lighter than ASP Steel Handcuffs
Rigid Handcuffs – Steel: Feature a High Carbon, Stainless Steel Bow
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.