ASP – HINGE HANDCUFFS
Hinge Handcuffs provide increased control of violent subjects. Because of their conical bow geometry, the cuffs fit large subjects, yet still control small wrists. They are easily carried, rapidly applied and have a clean, smooth, finished appearance. The four point connection system allows the cuffs to fold flat and yet be worn over belts of various thicknesses. Because connecting rivets are integral with the side plate, they cannot be driven out.
- Hinge handcuffs allow for more control of subjects than chain handcuffs
- Hinge handcuffs use a pin and plate link to provide rigid frame alignment
- Stainless Steel links
- Four point connection with five piece construction
- Connection system allows cuffs to fold flat, yet be worn over belts of various thickness
- Integral rivet and side plate cannot be driven out
- Hinge Handcuffs – Steel (Shown): Feature a High Carbon, Stainless Steel Bow
- Hinge Handcuffs – Aluminum: Feature a forged, aircraft aluminum, black colored bow
- Significantly lighter than standard Steel Handcuffs
- Even lighter than ASP Steel Handcuffs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm –
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.