|US Navy HAZMAT KM-37 NS||8H-M4-K37-RBK-USN|
|US Navy HAZMAT MK-21||8H-M4-M21-RBK-USN|
Aqua Lung Drywear – US NAVY HAZMAT KM37
Using the latest chemical and abrasion resistant materials and advanced construction techniques, Whites HAZMAT drysuit offers users 2 layers of protection from water and chemicals. All seams are reinforced, stitched and then heat sealed both inside and out making for an extremely durable and “dry” suit. This construction results in a smooth interior and exterior surface facilitating easy decontamination
- Adjustable and removable internal suspender system featuring a padded back panel for extra comfort
- and protection
- Heavy-Duty, chemical resistant boot with steel safety toe, full steel mid sole and steel ladder shank. Boot features non-slip EZ decon outsole for easier decontamination and clean-up and a large kick-off lug/fin keeper for easy removal of boots, and retention of fin straps
- 36″ brass, non corrosive back entry dry zipper
- Heavy-duty tri-laminate overlays at the knees, thighs and seat areas provide better abrasion resistance in these key areas
- Low profile automatic/adjustable, contaminated water exhaust valve
- Swivel inflate valve, allowing LP hose connection from any angle
- Permanent, factory installed wrist rings
- HAZMAT yoke to accommodate the installation of the KM 37 NS Yoke assembly
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.