|SAR Dive Fusion||8F-N620-SDF|
Aqua Lung Drywear – SAR DIVE FUSION
The Fusion, featuring Whites innovative DryCore technology, offers the ultimate in mobility, warmth, and streamlining. The first layer (DryCore) is a loose fit shell dry suit incorporating PolyTex seals, dry zipper and inflate/exhaust valves, to create the waterproof barrier. The second layer (Skin) made of a durable, stretch fabric is attached to the DryCore at the forearms, ankles and entry zipper to form and streamline the inner DryCore. Horizontal zipper placement across chest provides true “self-entry/exit” and convenient standby mode.
- 36″ front entry, heavy duty, non corrosive, brass dry zipper with protective nylon over zipper
- Highly abrasion resistant, 1 mm Gatortech Neoprene material on Shoulders, Elbow/Forearm, Knee/Shin, and Seat areas of outer skin
- Adjustable cuff with hook and loop closure at Wrists to minimize water entry into gloves for increased warmth
- Attached shell socks can accommodate Fusion Boot installation
- “SAR” Shoulder Panels, one on each arm
- Reflective material on Wrist cuffs
- 10″ Relief zipper standard
- Available Sizes: 2XS/XS, S/M, L/XL, 2XL,/3XL, 4XL+
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.