Aqua Lung Drywear – KODIAK CLASSIC
The Kodiak Classic is a legend in its own right. It was the first suit to incorporate Whites Patented Captive Suspension Panels. Placed at the armpits, waist and knees, they allow the diver a more streamlined fit with no loss of mobility and increased comfort. It has been used by many Military and Public Safety Dive Teams for its reliable performance. Non-Mag and SAR variations available.
- Anatomically correct CAD design pattern for a perfect fit with pre-bent arms, legs, and torso
- Adjustable Molded Back Pad suspenders ensure a proper fit while offering additional warmth to
- the kidneys
- 36″ diagonal front entry dry zipper
- Whites heavy-duty molded rubber valve pads create a watertight seal and provide suit reinforcement
- Black Heavy-Duty molded Air Control Kneepads with adjustable ankle straps, minimize air transfer to the boots
- Attached shell socks. (7 mm Vulcanized Neoprene Boots available)
- Low profile automatic/adjustable exhaust valve with ratchet faceplate
- Swivel inflate valve allows LP hose connection from any angle
- Bell-shaped, Heavy-Duty and UV-resistant PolyTex Wrist and Neck seals
- Available Sizes: 14 Stock Sizes and MTM
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.