|Glacier MK1 Undergarment||611672|
Aqua Lung Drywear – GLACIER MK1 UNDERGARMENT
Designed to be a primary base layer in the Glacier Undergarment System. As a standalone wicking layer, the MK1 provides thermal protection in Tropical to Temperate dive conditions. It can also be worn as a base layer under any of the other Glacier Undergarment System layers for added thermal protection while still maintaining the important wicking feature. Made of a breathable, moisture wicking, Polypropylene Micro Fleece material with additional Spandex content to allow extreme stretch.
- Non-chafing flat-lock stitch seams
- Seamless, gusseted crotch
- 2-way torso zipper. Zipper fills two rolls, entry
- and relief
- Rear zippered convenience flap
- Elastic thumb loops
- Smooth lycra stirrups
- Non-magnetic construction throughout
- Non-corroding YKK zippers used throughout
- Available Sizes: XS, S, M, L, 2XL
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.