|2.5lb Aluminum – 1A:10BC rating||15229 / 15217|
|5lb Aluminum – 2A:10BC rating||15312 / 15310|
|5lb Aluminum – 3A:40BC rating||15280 / 15281|
|6lb Aluminum – 3A:40BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||15393|
|20lb Aluminum – 10A:120BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||11213|
|5lb Brass – 2A:10BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||15267|
|6lb Brass – 3A:40BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||15386|
|10lb Brass – 4A:80BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||14966|
|20lb Brass – 10A:120BC rating (Wall Bracket Only)||1010|
Amerex – ABC Dry Chemical
ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Easy and more economical to maintain and service
- U/L & U.S. Coast Guard Listed
- Bar Coded and Bilingual Labels
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- All extinguishers are USCG approved with bracket listed on UL label.
- 6 YEAR WARRANTY
- Available Extinguishers: Wheeled, Stationary
- Operating Valve: Aluminum, Brass
- Mount Options: Vehicle, Wall
- Capacity (lbs): 2.5, 5, 6, 10, 20
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.