|Print Model||Print Item Number|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
AeroVironment – Wasp AE
AeroVironment's Wasp AE is the all-environment version of the battle proven Wasp III Micro Air Vehicle (MAV). With special design considerations for maritime and land operations, Wasp AE delivers exceptional Features of superior imagery, increased endurance and ease of use that is inherent in all AeroVironment UAS solutions. Operating virtually undetected, Wasp AE's mechanically stabilized EO/IR gimbaled payload transmits advanced imagery even in high winds for mission effectiveness. It also features hand launched capabilities, with a deep-stall landing in confined areas on land or water. This lightweight, unmanned aircraft system (UAS) is operated by AeroVironment's battle proven Ground Control Station (GCS). This common GCS is also compatible with Raven®, Puma AE™, and Shrike VTOL™.
- GCS: Common ground control station for use with AeroVironment's small UAS
- Payload: Gimbaled sensor with pan and tilt stabilized high resolution EO & IR camera in a compact aerodynamic module
- Range: 5 km
- Endurance: 50 min
- Wing Span: 3.3 ft (102 cm)
- Speed: 37 km/h. 20 knots cruise 45+ knots dash
- Length: 2.5 ft (76 cm)
- Weight: 2.85 lbs (1.3 kg)