NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
AeroVironment – Puma AE
Puma AE (All Environment) is a fully waterproof, small, unmanned aircraft system (UAS) designed for land based and maritime operations. Capable of landing in salt water or on land the Puma AE empowers the operator with an operational flexibility never before available in the small UAS class. Puma AE carries both an electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) camera on a lightweight mechanically and digitally stabilized gimbaled payload, allowing the operator to keep “eyes on target.” The air vehicle's modular design allows for alternative payload development to meet the needs of specific Military or Civilian applications. The UAS is operated by AeroVironment's (AV) battle proven Ground Control System (GCS). AV's common GCS provides Puma AE users compatibility with the Raven® , Wasp AE™ and Shrike platforms.
- GCS: Common ground control station for use with AeroVironment's small UAS
- Payload: Gimbaled sensor, 360 degree continuous pan, +10 to – 90 degrees tilt, stabilized EO, IR camera, and IR Illuminator all in one module.
- Range: 15 km
- Endurance: 210 + min
- Wing Span: 9.2 ft (280 cm)
- Speed: 37 – 83 km/h, 20-45 knots
- Length: 4.6 ft (140 cm)
- Weight: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kg)