|LowCam VI150 Fixed UVIS||VI150M|
|LowCam VI150 Fixed UVIS with License Plate Recognition (LPR)||VI150LPR|
|LowCam VI150 Fixed UVIS with License Plate Recognition (LPR) and Foreign object Detection (FoD) Suite||VI150LPR-FDS|
Advanced Detection Technology (ADT) – LowCam VI150 Fixed UVIS
The LowCam VI150 offers everything you need in a full-functioning and fixed UVIS solution. Using six cameras, active LPR and optional FoD suite, the VI150 enables you to compare images of any returning vehicle in order to spot anomalies. The low-profile, high-durability housing installs with minimum excavation and withstands 40,000 pounds per axle while the real-time video review keeps your traffic moving.
- Motion-activated cameras for automatic inspections
- Ramp-mounted, front and rear LPR with silent alert
- Foreign object detection (FoD) suite available
- Automatic comparison view of returning vehicles
- Scratch-resistant, crystal sapphire lenses
- Sealed housing eliminates dust and moisture
- Stores up to 150,000+ vehicle records
- Desktop station enables operation from inside guardhouse
- Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.