|LowCam VI104 Fixed UVIS||VI104|
|LowCam VI104 Fixed UVIS with License Plate Recognition (LPR)||VI104LPR|
Advanced Detection Technology (ADT) – LowCam VI104 Fixed UVIS
The LowCam VI104 utilizes eight motion-sensitive cameras to begin the inspection process automatically, providing a comprehensive quad view of all undercarriage components. The low-profile design requires minimum excavation and installs flush to the road surface for unimpeded traffic and street maintenance.
- Low-profile housing mounts flush to road surface
- Eight motion-activated cameras for automated inspections
- On-screen quad views provide overlapping images
- Long-lasting, bright white LED lighting for day/night operation
- Inspects vehicles traveling up to 10mph
- Maintenance-free aluminum camera housings and crystal sapphire lenses
- Desktop station enables operation from inside guardhouse
- Automatic License Plate Recognition available
- Quick and easy on-screen training in less than 30 minutes
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.