Adams Industries – AN/PVS-15
These compact/lightweight Gen III binoculars can be handheld or helmet mounted. Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection. Particularly suited for operations where depth perception is critical for mission performance such as controlling land vehicles and boats at high speeds. An integrated IR LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading.
- Can be hand-held or helmet mounted
- Generation III night vision
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Submersible to 66 ft
- Twin-tubed design comparable to aviation systems
- Better depth perception than single tube designs
- Designed to operate during vehicle, assault and amphibious operations
- Integrated IR illuminator
- Low-battery indicator in eyepiece
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.