|Remote Area Lighting System (RALS)||9455|
Pelican – 9455 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS)
The safety certified Pelican™ 9455 remote area lighting system (RALS), has a first Class I, Division 1 / IECEx ia / Zone 0 certification, a 1600 lumen output, and is the first safety certified remote area light with a 125° beam, providing workers with a significantly wider view for higher situational awareness.
The 9455 has three lighting modes: high, low and flashing. It will provide up to ten hours of light on low output setting (enough for an entire work shift), and five hours on the high output mode. The performance and durability of this breakthrough in safety lighting make it the most dynamic light source for use by first responders, search and rescue, law enforcement, military, industrial, construction, industrial, aerospace and recreational activities.
Additional key features include:
- Extendable mast with a 360-degree rotating head allowing illumination in any direction.
- Low battery warning with a flashing light for visual indication.
- Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery with a lifespan of over 300 cycles.
- LED lamp has a life expectancy of more than 50,000 hours.
- Rugged construction, with the body made from polycarbonate/ABS and the head made from aluminum.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.