ADS, through a partnership with Spartyka Foundation, is proud to announce a Mixed Martial Arts Spartyka Fight League Ticket Give Away starting Wednesday, June 13, 2019 at 09:00 AM EST and closing Thursday, June 20th at 12PM. The drawing will take place immediately on closing of the contest and winners will have until Friday, June 21st at 5PM to pick up their tickets.
- The sweepstakes is being conducted by Atlantic Diving Supply, Inc. d/b/a ADS, Inc., a Virginia corporation (“ADS”).
- To enter to win, Entrants must like and comment on the provided post.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- All entries must be received no later Thursday, June 20th 2019 at 12PM. ADS will not accept entries beyond Thursday, June 20th 2019 at 12PM.
- Prize: At least 20 tickets will be given away- each ticket is valued at $28.
- Drawing will be held at ADS HQ in Virginia Beach (621 Lynnhaven Parkway, Suite 160, 23452)- Winners will be determined by random drawing.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by Facebook messenger and must pick up tickets at ADS HQ by Friday, June 21st at 5PM.
- The decisions and rules of ADS are final on all matters concerning the sweepstakes.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning will depend on number of entries received.
The mission of the Spartyka Foundation, a national non-profit organization, is to bridge the gaps of transitioning Veterans, Wounded Warriors and Gold Star Families by connecting them to the full continuum of resources available, including Vet-to-Vet programs, housing placement, career placement, recreational activities and other essential human services. While executing this mission we always keep our core values in mind: Honor, Embrace, Empower, Remember.
Mission Give Back Foundation
SUPPORTING OUR NATION’S HEROES AT HOME AND AROUND THE WORLD
The purpose of the ADS Mission Give Back Foundation (MGBF) is to give back to those who serve and their families. We’ll carry out this mission in two ways:
First, we will be awarding scholarships to children of service members and first responders. Such children who are rising seniors and committed to a university are eligible for MBGF scholarships awarded annually.
Secondly, MGBF remains committed to supporting other non-profit organizations that share our passion for serving our service members, first responders, and their families.
To learn more about the MGBF Scholarship, visit https://adsinc.com/ads-difference/mission-give-back/