The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
- This event has passed.
May 6 - May 8
The largest maritime exposition in the U.S.
MAY 6 – 8, 2019
GAYLORD NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
NATIONAL HARBOR, MD
- Energy Focus – Shipboard Lighting
- Kraken Robotics – synthetic aperture sonar, pressure tolerant batteries
- Flex Force – Anti-Drone Technology, Gyro Stabilized Crew-Server Weapons Mount
- Deep Trekkers – Underwater Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV)
- LRAD – 100X Long Range Acoustic Device
Stop by the ADS booth (# 1490) to speak with a knowledgeable representative. Our Purpose. Your Mission.