It’s all too common for government entities to reach a use it or lose it period toward the end of the fiscal year. This is a pertinent time for buyers to determine any outstanding requirements and submit them to their contracting office for approval.
For customers, this means NOW is the time to start gathering any last-minute purchasing requirements.
As defense budgets shrink and a larger emphasis is put on improving the ordering process, the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support contracts continue to provide users with a simple, efficient procurement vehicle.
Tailored Logistic Supply Programs (TLSP)
We work with DLA every day. ADS is a participating vendor in the Special Operational Equipment (SOE) TLS program. This dynamic DLA contract offers all military services and federal agencies access to the latest commercial off-the- shelf equipment and incidental services.
- Easy-to-use, streamlined acquisition process
- On-time deliveries and dedicated customer support
- Managed with strict government oversight under an audit ready process with coordination between your finance office and DLA
- All orders are processed using MILSTRIP requisitions or Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs)
Working with ADS and utilizing the DLA TLS Program has truly been easy compared to the usual contracting procedure. ADS supports each request from ‘cradle to grave,’ ensuring we are updated as each step of the TLS Program occurs.S-3 Division Leading Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Navy
Distribution & Pricing Agreement (DAPA)
These schedules allow commands to purchase through the Prime Vendor Program with Owens and Minor and Cardinal Health. With 124 manufacturers and 3,827 products on schedule, ADS can provide extremely competitive pricing and provide readiness at reduced cost for your medical equipment and supply requirements.
- Constantly adding manufacturers and suppliers with 3,800+ products to choose from
- 120+ manufacturers on schedule
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT: SP0200-11-H-0003
- GENERAL MED-SURG: SP0200-10-H-0092
Electronic Medical Catalog (ECAT)
ECAT is an online ordering, distribution, and payment system providing DoD
and other federal customers access to multiple manufacturer and distributor commercial catalogs at discounted prices. This highly efficient system enables deploying military units to rapidly acquire the full spectrum of products necessary to satisfy their requirements.
- Fully Automated Process Quick and efficient deliveries
- Significant discounts above traditional purchasing methods
For a full listing of all other contracts and procurement channels, visit adsinc.com/contracts to learn more.
Download the ADS Capabilities Brief to learn how we make our purpose, your mission.
This ADS Capabilities Brief Includes:
- Contract & Procurement Support
- Custom Kitting
- Innovation & Solution Development
- Past Performance
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Special Mission Solutions
- Weapons & Optics