Delafield Solutions – PHP Systems
These days biological threats exist all around us. Between the recent Ebola outbreak in West Africa and the danger it presents now that we’ve had confirmed cases back on US soil, and the onset of winter bringing the cold/flu season upon us, there’s plenty of reasons to wish we could just live our lives in a sterile bubble.
Since that’s just not feasible, let us introduce you to Delafield Solutions’ PHP Technology.
Pure Hydrogen Peroxide (PHP) Systems provide safe, hands-off, set it and forget it continuous area disinfection through a unique process utilizing a dilute concentration of hydrogen peroxide in pure gas form to attack the viruses, bacteria, and molds that commonly cause illnesses ranging from the flu to deadly hospital-acquired infections. Case studies show PHP Systems have provided industry-leading reductions in bacteria (95%), fungi (92%), and environmental mold (93%) in existing deployment sites. Hospital ICU studies showed 88.5% total reduction in harmful bacteria, including pseudomonas and Acinetobacter.
Delafield PHP Systems are offered in both a standalone modular configuration, as well as an HVAC-paired system, ensuring they’ve got dispersion vehicle fit for any deployment site. This makes it easy to minimize the germs, viruses, and mold in your environment, whether on a ship or submarine, in a soft-walled structure in West Africa, or maintaining your equipment at the depot back home.
PHP TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS:
- Continuously Kills Viruses & Bacteria – Not only what’s in the room when you turn it on, but whatever comes through the door from that point forward as well. Healthy coworkers are happier & more productive. They also cost less.
- Mold Prevention & Inhibition – If you work in a wet/humid climate, you know firsthand the struggle that is mold and mildew. Mold = Equipment that has to be repaired/replaced early, and again, sick personnel that could have been prevented.
- Suppression of Odors & Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) – Pretty Self-explanatory. The less you have floating around in the air, stinking up the place and making you feel lighter than air, the better.
- Companionship– I mean really, who wouldn’t enjoy a little germ-killing machine covering your six 24/7, allowing you to focus on your mission and not tracking down another box of tissues.
GET YOUR SMS CATALOG TODAY!
The ADS Special Missions Equipment & Capabilities Catalog features products and solutions from industry-leading manufacturers that meet your mission requirements.
- Cases & Containers
- CBRNE Detection
- Custom Kitting
- Extrication & Rescue
- Fire Suppression & Containment
- Specialty Kits
- Lighting Equipment
- Personal Protection
- SCBA & Respiratory
- Tools & Instruments
- Training & Services