Customer Service Specialist Neil Nacchio on his ADS experience:
My role at ADS is to take care of our men and women in uniform, ensuring they have exactly what they require to defend our great nation.
One of my biggest roles in Customer Loyalty is handling our military’s returns and exchanges. Coming from a military family, I take my job personally. I genuinely love speaking with military personnel on a daily basis. Because of that, my strongest attribute is accountability. We really focus on the importance of demonstrating ownership in everything we do.
Multi-tasking is an everyday occurrence which keeps the Customer Loyalty Team very busy. From tracking orders to exchanging them, I ensure our customers that ADS will meet their requirements in any way possible.
I wholeheartedly enjoy coming to work every day and collaborating with my teammates in Customer Loyalty, as well as every department throughout ADS. Everyone has such a great friendly attitude—I truly feel at home. After working at ADS for almost two years, I can honestly can say there is no other place I would rather be.”
We protect the Homeland. Join us and be a part of the team directly interfaces with the best customers in the world—the men and women that protect our freedoms. Provide support to our valued defense customers and create lasting positive impressions. Serve as the front-line to incoming calls, emails and online inquiries to ADS. Work customer cases to ensure we're exceeding customer expectations with each interaction—especially when things go awry.
We're is seeking a friendly, helpful, multitasker who naturally likes to solve problems and makes friends easily. Make our Customer Loyalty Team your home or a jump-start to your career at ADS. ADS has built a reputation on providing legendary customer service.
A successful candidate should be prepared for the following responsibilities:
- Act as a company gatekeeper to incoming calls, emails and online inquiries
- Successfully juggle multiple cases, emails, incoming calls and chats with minimal errors
- Work cross-functionally within all departments to maintain working knowledge of how the company operates and offer ways to better serve our customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Treat customers in a manner that creates a positive and lasting impression
- Assist customers on the spot—answer questions and/or provide solutions when able
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Maintain basic working knowledge of internal processes in order to address inquiries on-the-spot
- Initiate and implement proper corrective action in order to resolve customer issues
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and suppliers to resolve cases and meet customer needs
- Follow up on customer interactions to ensure the customer's requests are met
- Maintain detailed communication activity in customer account pages
- Provide feedback and/or ideas to improve the customers' experience
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Communicate with customers at all levels to garner feedback needed to improve the customers' experience
Interested? Apply online.
ADS Job Openings
Seeking a career that leverages your drive, intelligence, and unmatched interpersonal skills?
Do you thrive on achieving aggressive goals and working independently? Are you looking for a challenging and fast-paced work environment? ADS, Inc. is looking for exceptionally talented, top-performing sales and vendor relations professionals with drive and enthusiasm to further sales growth. Please visit our career page to get started!
About ADS, Inc.
ADS Inc. is a leading value-added logistics and supply chain solutions provider that proudly serves all branches of the U.S. Military, federal, state and local government organizations, law enforcement agencies, first responders, partner nations and the defense industry. ADS is a Top 50 Department of Defense Contractor and Gold Tier supplier for the Defense Logistics Agency. The company is focused on solving customers’ challenges by providing the best product and service offerings, the broadest array of procurement and contract options, world-class support and legendary customer service.