Warrior Expo is more than just a trade show. This bi-annual defense resource expo brings end users, program managers, and procurement specialists together with industry-leading solutions for a unique networking and training opportunity in a secure environment. Here, all missions are critical and everyone’s a warrior.
Unmanned Aerial System’s (UAS) availability, affordability, and technology has surged. As unfriendly individuals, groups, and countries gain access to this technology, the need to develop useful countermeasure systems that are versatile, scalable, and available today, continues to rise. This course helps attendees carefully consider potential roadblocks to procuring effective solutions in a timely manner.
Come learn about the growing threat of consumer grade UAS that are both readily available and increasingly capable.
- Creighton Holt, ADS Senior Business Development Manager – C4ISR and five Industry subject-matter experts from various C-UAS exhibitors:
- Ryan Hurt, Liteye, Booth #806
- Ryan Hodgens, WhiteFox Defense Technologies, Booth #709
- Brad Riddick, MyDefence Communications, Booth #714
- Shane Shamblin, Elta, Booth #804
- John Kramen, FlexForce, Booth #733
- The Rise of Commercial Threats
- Wednesday, July 10 | 1200 – 1300
- Virginia Beach Convention Center – Classroom 1A (upstairs)