Use of these shelters has significantly increased mission readiness and decreased the cost of outsourcing medical care. What’s more, these shelters can be set up in 15 minutes or less and are perfect for not interrupting training to conduct field maintenance or medical support.
Generally, these are deployed in sets of four and used in conjunction with one another.
BERG will feature the following capabilities in their shelter demo:
- AMC-20CF Mobile Dental System
- NOMAD Pro 2 dental x-rays
- NOMAD MD Medical and physical security x-ray system
- ADC-09 – Hydraulic portable dental stool
- ADC-02CF – Hydraulic portable chair
- ADC-01CS Portable chair
- ALU-40LED-CF – Portable LED light
- AEU-525CF/CFH Transport III dental system
- Talon litter
- Litter stand
The ANG/Reserve PHA/PDA Portable Solution includes these capabilities:
- 3-4 Dental exam chairs and stools for PDA
- Nomad Pro II x-ray system for PDA
- 1 – Audiology booth for Hearing Conservation Program
- 2 – Medical exam tables and portable desk for PHA
- 10 – Folding chairs for waiting room
- 1 – Desk and chair for waiting room
These shelters can be configured in a wide varieties of ways and combined to create everything from this specialized, mobile medical facility to an entire base camp complete with billets, mess, recreation, and work centers. Because these are shelters and not tents, they can be stacked as well as transported like other shipping containers, with the mission equipment safely stored inside.
BERG will be on hand in booth #1043 at Warrior Expo West, in the San Diego Convention Center, April 19 and 20.
Who is Eric Graves?
After combined enlisted service in the US Army and commissioned in the US Air Force, Eric Graves retired from the military in 2006 and worked as a contractor to Blackwater, as well as others in the defense industry with defense technology company, Ares Systems Group. His military service includes assignments in communications, intelligence, logistics, and acquisitions—primarily in support of Special Operations Forces—where he served in Army, Air Force, and Joint Special Operations units. His combined military and industry experience gave him a unique insight into how military personnel are equipped.
This led to his founding of Soldier Systems Daily in 2008. SSD is an industry resource, publishing seven days a week with a focus on the clothing and individual equipment used to protect military and law enforcement personnel. In addition to new product information, SSD offers information on government procurements and industry announcements.