FedMall (formerly DOD EMALL) is a new and improved e-commerce ordering system for Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State, and authorized local Agencies to search for and acquire products from government reserves and commercial sources.
Key benefits include:
- An easy-to-navigate platform with the look and feel of a commercial website.
- New search technology that allows users to find products quickly and easily.
- Increased functionality for the vendor portal.
Why was it down?
During the transition from DOD EMALL to the new and improved FedMall, there were complications with transferring over ADS’ product catalog. The new ordering system went live on June 19, 2017 and since has experienced issues with their supplier portal. ADS’ products not transferring over was an issue that was escalated to IBM developers and since has been resolved.
As of September 8, 2017, ADS and its respective vendor products are live on FedMall for your perusing. We apologize for any inconvenience during this time.
ADS accepts GPC credit card and MILSTRIP funds. Reminder: The deadline for using FY17 MILSTRIP funds is September 25, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
Why shop ADS on FedMall?
ADS’ FedMall product catalog has over 3,500 products from over 200 suppliers. Top brands include: ADS/TEK Kits, Energy Focus, Golden Engineering, Rocky Boots, Massif, Belleville Boot Company, Kelty Tactical and DriFire. You can browse each category of products by entering the contract numbers in the search bar, search all ADS items by entering our CAGE code (1CAY9), or search the part number. (See image below.)
- ADS Contract Numbers:
- SPMLW113DE117 – Law Enforcement/Safety & Security/Emergency Response
- SPMLW113DE157 – Hardware/Construction Equipment & Supplies/Storage Products
- SPMLW113DE073 – Automotive & Industrial / Ship & Marine Equipment
- FA805414D0001 – Nylon Duty Gear (AIRFORCE ONLY)