ADS, Inc. is proud to partner with non-profit organizations like Active Valor who assist U.S. service members. Supporting organizations whose missions align with ours magnifies our corporate impact.
The Mission: Active Valor’s Valor Adventures
Active Valor, a combat veteran run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is dedicated to giving new purpose in the lives of our veterans by pairing them as mentors to children of our nation’s fallen heroes, referred to as Gold Star Children.
Through their program Valor Adventures, designed by a former Navy SEAL, veterans are given the opportunity to pass down their years of acquired knowledge and skill sets they gained from their time in service to children that don't have access to that type of learning with their military parent gone. Together, the pair creates a lasting bond and friendship that promotes emotional healing, building self-confidence and teaching leadership skills.
Valor Adventures features:
- Enhanced communication skills
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Overcoming personal obstacles
- Creative problem solving
- Importance of teamwork
- Exposure to creative elements
- One-on-one mentorship with a veteran
- Ongoing adventures with the same mentor
- Adventures for kids, community with surviving spouses