Hear what Soldier Systems Daily has to say:
Every year, ADS, Inc.’s Federal team sponsors the best Range Day in the National Capital Region. This year, there are well over 100 reasons to attend. First off, qualified attendees will see over 90 vendors spread out throughout the Crucible Training Facility in Fredericksburg, VA.
Date & Time: Friday, June 9 | 9am – 2pm
Location: Crucible Training Facility: 60 Jack Ellington Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
REGISTRATION ONSITE: GOVERNMENT ID REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE AND PARTICIPATION.
Additionally, attendees will have access to five ranges. Four are live fire and one simulation man marker rounds:
- Range 1 – Trijicon will be offering RMR one-on-one training
- Range 2 – SIG SAUER
- Range 3 – Force on Force and Vertx will have their man marker rounds and glocks will be conducting conceal draw simulation training with Vertx’s concealment carry bags. Learn how to draw and carry from a concealed bag.
- Range 4 – Daniel Defense
- Range 5 – Cadex
Other Notable Demos and Exhibits:
- Oakwood Controls will be there conducting demos on their electronic target systems. Get your shots/scores emailed to you.
- Be sure to enjoy fresh, cool water from the Orion’s cooler stationed at each range along with a Power Breezer fan to keep the heat at bay!
- There will be smaller stations spread out focusing on the following areas:
- TYR Trailer
- Hesco Shoothouse
- Targobot’s moving robot targets will give you a run for your money!
- Human Performance
- Sorinex, Mobell Muscle, and others
- Sorinex will be giving away a 35# center mass ball to one lucky winner
- Counter Drones: The demo has been cleared for flying at a 120 ft ceiling. Plus, learn how to detect and ground a moving target.
- Prox Dynamics will also be conducting flying demos with their Black Hornet micro-UAV.
- Cinemassive and Kopis Mobile will have live screen coverage at different sections of the event
- Milo Range will have a demo taking place inside where your shooting scenarios are customized to your decision making
- If those aren’t enough reasons to attend, I’ll give you one more: lunch is at 1100!
Who is Eric Graves of Soldier Systems Daily?
After combined enlisted service in the U.S. Army and commissioned in the U.S. Air Force, Eric Graves retired from the military in 2006 and worked as a contractor to Blackwater, as well as others in the defense industry with defense technology company, Ares Systems Group. His military service includes assignments in communications, intelligence, logistics, and acquisitions—primarily in support of Special Operations Forces—where he served in Army, Air Force, and Joint Special Operations units. His combined military and industry experience gave him a unique insight into how military personnel are equipped.
This led to his founding of Soldier Systems Daily in 2008. SSD is an industry resource, publishing seven days a week with a focus on the clothing and individual equipment used to protect military and law enforcement personnel. In addition to new product information, SSD offers information on government procurements and industry announcements.