We are proud to partner with a group of high-impact local and national philanthropic organizations who support our Warfighters and their families at home and abroad. This year, we are pleased to host the following organizations at Warrior Expo West 2014!
ADS is a team of professionals, veterans, and retired government personnel dedicated to our customer's mission.
It’s our privilege to bring service members into ADS where their training, experience, and attitude greatly contribute to our continual drive for excellence.
Serving Those Who Serve
On the job, ADS team members live by “Our Purpose. Your Mission” doing whatever it takes to solve our customer's challenges – without fail.
Build Your Career with a Dynamic & Growing Solutions-Driven Company.
We ensure mission success, operational efficiency, and cost savings for our customers.
Seeking Unparalleled Professionals Dedicated to Serving Our Nation’s Finest
We are a team of solutions-driven professionals, veterans, and retired government personnel driven by core values and one purpose – to solve our customer’s challenges through unmatched knowledge of suppliers, products, procurement, budget processes, supply chain management, and logistics.
Legendary Service. Market Leadership. Uncommon Opportunity. We are the market leader because of our people and our legendary customer service. ADS invests heavily in training, providing 80 hours of formal training per new employee annually. We offer the uncommon opportunity to work as a team in a dynamically growing organization that plays a vital role in supporting over 4,000 defense customers worldwide.
We are committed to hiring and training ADS team members from within the military community. More than one third of ADS employees are veterans or members of military families which is why we have been awarded the distinction of Military Friendly Employer.
Our Solutions-Driven Approach:
One Team – One Fight. ADS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support a diverse and inclusive workforce where all team members are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We are a driven, innovative, intelligent, positive team that thrives in the face of any challenge.
Our past performance speaks for itself.
Our experience ranges from large scale, complex, and broad reaching programs to unit-level requirements. Acknowledgments and awards:
- 2014 – Recipient of the DLA Outstanding Readiness Support Award for Small Business
- 2014 – Featured in U.S. Veterans Magazine as a Top Veteran-Friendly Companies
- 2013 – Ranked 8th overall for DLA Contracts for fiscal year 2013
- 2013 – Ranked 57th on Top-100 U.S. Government Contractors list
- 2013 – Recognized by DLA at the 16th annual Business Alliance Awards Ceremony
- 2013 – Recognized as a Top 100 Military Friendly Employer and Military Spouse Friendly Employer
- 2013 – Recognized by DLA for Hurricane Support
- 2012 – Inside Business – The Hampton Roads Business Journal: The Roaring 20 Honoree
- 2011 – Virginia Business: Best Places to Work in Virginia (#16)
- 2010 – Ernst & Young- Entrepreneur Of The Year Award Winner – Executive Chairman Luke Hillier
- 2005 – Inc. Magazine America’s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies(#5)
- 2005 – DLA Business Alliance Innovative Small Business Performer of the Year